Good positions from different locations, but not in the USA

VRSnik

Subject.

The project is international and, in principle, is interested in traffic from all over the world, but the most interesting is traffic from USA

After the December update, positions in the USA sank, from RU, Europe, the positions returned (at first they also swayed down). I look from different locations - Portugal, Germany, Poland - everything is OK. Sites in the top 10-20 (including mine) + - the same ones rotate

The question is where to push to try? Can add occurrences like "in the USA" in anchors and text?

Mansur

Subject.

The project is international and, in principle, is interested in traffic from all over the world, but the most interesting is traffic from USA

After the December update, positions in the USA sank, from RU, Europe, the positions returned (at first they also swayed down). I look from different locations - Portugal, Germany, Poland - everything is OK. Sites in the top 10-20 (including mine) + - the same ones rotate

The question is where to push to try? Can add occurrences like "in the USA" in anchors and text?
I join. * .com - it was USA that dropped
(I'm trying to add a reference from USA, we'll see what happens)