About 2Captcha.com

2Captcha is a human-powered image and CAPTCHA recognition service. 2Captcha's main purpose is solving your CAPTCHAs in a quick and accurate way by human employees, but the service is not limited only to CAPTCHA solving. You can convert to text any image that a human can recognize.

We provide an API that allows you to automate the process and integrate your software with our service.

There are few simple steps to solve your captcha or recognize the image:
1. Send your image or captcha to our server.
2. Get the ID of your task.
3. Start a cycle that checks if your task is completed.
4. Get the result.

:rolleyes:(y)

Karaa

The money is not big, but necessary)
There are different sites for making money, those where you don't need a lot of intelligence, but anyhow there was time and desire. 2Captcha is one of the oldest sites where you can earn money by simply entering captcha. What can be earned is verified, but do not think that it will be mega money, this is such small money for ice cream. But the truth is, if you look at it from the other side, I just don't spend a lot of time in this application. When you have a free moment, when you just want to unload your brain, in transport on the way to work. In general, in all those cases when I used to play "three in a row", I now enter the captcha. I think that this is how I spend my time with greater benefit, because for such my entertainment, and this is just entertainment for me, I still get money. And the fact that they are not great does not repulse me at all.