How to calculate prices and terms of promotion?

Rediker

Hey.

I consider myself a good SEO-Optimizer helper.

I found myself 2 weak sites from a topic where I have been working as an assistant for a long time and in which (topic) I would not have to go further. The owners of which agreed to my help.

Both answered my proposal with a counter (quite a logical question). The meaning of the two messages:

They need prices, deadlines and an approximate amount of work.

If I can throw in the approximate amount of work, and the approximate timing of their implementation too. How to calculate the price is not to name a BIG price tag, but not to underestimate. thanks)

Naborrlds

Hey.

I consider myself a good SEO-Optimizer helper.

I found myself 2 weak sites from a topic where I have been working as an assistant for a long time and in which (topic) I would not have to go further. The owners of which agreed to my help.

Both answered my proposal with a counter (quite a logical question). The meaning of the two messages:

They need prices, deadlines and an approximate amount of work.

If I can throw in the approximate amount of work, and the approximate timing of their implementation too. How to calculate the price is not to name a BIG price tag, but not to underestimate. thanks)
This is a very topical question, every optimizer comes to him sooner or later.

For example, I have determined the cost of an hour of my work and estimate tasks by time, this is how the total cost of promotion is formed.

Rediker

This is a very topical question, every optimizer comes to him sooner or later.

For example, I have determined the cost of an hour of my work and estimate tasks by time, this is how the total cost of promotion is formed.
Interesting mechanism, thanks, needs to think it over.