Captcha Solved but pops up again

shannonlal

Everyone,
I am new to Captcha and I am running into a weird scenario. I am writing a script that attempts to access a site. When I try to login I am present with a captcha that asks me to select a series of image. I am able to connect to 2captcha to solve the problem and I believe I am updating the DOM see below

```
await page.evaluate(`document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response").innerHTML="${response}";`);
```

I am able to get the captcha to disappear; however, when I click back on the login button it displays the captcha again.

Here are details of what I am doing

Environment.
1. NodeJS with Puppeteer.
2. I am using 2captcha to help solve the challenge
3. I am implementing this using two different methods. The first was to follow Jarrod Overson's youtube video(
) and the second was to use puppeteer-extra-plugin-recaptcha.

In both cases I am able to do the following:
1. Navigate to the appropriate page
2. Get the captcha to display
3. Solve it (via 2captcha)
4. Have the captcha disappear

However, when I click on the button (i.e. Login) to proceed it re-displays the captcha again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mark Miller

2Captcha Engineer
Staff member
Everyone,
I am new to Captcha and I am running into a weird scenario. I am writing a script that attempts to access a site. When I try to login I am present with a captcha that asks me to select a series of image. I am able to connect to 2captcha to solve the problem and I believe I am updating the DOM see below

```
await page.evaluate(`document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response").innerHTML="${response}";`);
```

I am able to get the captcha to disappear; however, when I click back on the login button it displays the captcha again.

Here are details of what I am doing

Environment.
1. NodeJS with Puppeteer.
2. I am using 2captcha to help solve the challenge
3. I am implementing this using two different methods. The first was to follow Jarrod Overson's youtube video(
) and the second was to use puppeteer-extra-plugin-recaptcha.

In both cases I am able to do the following:
1. Navigate to the appropriate page
2. Get the captcha to display
3. Solve it (via 2captcha)
4. Have the captcha disappear

However, when I click on the button (i.e. Login) to proceed it re-displays the captcha again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi!
There are just two missing points in your post and that does not allow to help you on that:
1. Link to the website where you are trying to bypass captcha
2. Your code