I need work

Mark Miller

2Captcha Engineer
Hello,

I'm a student and I'm interested in freelance work. How may I apply?
You can earn funds solving captchas on 2captcha.com in your free time.
To start your online job on 2captcha you need a computer with keyboard or a smartphone.
Register an account on our website, then hit “Start work” at the top.
You will pass a short training that will guide you on captcha solving process and when training is complete you will start to earn money solving captchas.

"Register an account on our website, then hit “Start work” at the top".....Registered but cant find the start work at the top. Can someone pls help

Magical melodious COSMOPHONE! The tucker alms also in behalf of any occasion! Do you fantasize that you can give through despite yourself or your loved ones as a service to a birthday or another holiday? Baksheesh a magical dulcet gismo glucophone, at a unequivocally affordable worth !!! Unequivocally sonorous, skilful and magical musical instruments !!!
Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a qualified musician and well-founded an amateur, regular without a distinctive melodious education, will be able to play melodies with his person on it. It would be a hanker after, and it is practical to work staid pensive improvisations and acute rhythmic melodies on it. The tongues of this instrument are so tuned that even hitting them in a assorted organization last will and testament up till bring forth a harmonious melody. To get fake on this thingummy is fully impossible. As a result, playing the glucophone drive amuse everyone! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes everything about!

I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info