Why is Googlebot so dumb?

Rediker

2 weeks ago, I did a 301 redirect of the old domain to the new one. I did everything through nginx. There was a need to change the news id, for example /2055-old-url.html redirects to /1-new-url.html.I look in the logs - everything is in order, redirects where necessary, and the server response code is 200 on the new url. But this gone Googlebot every day bypasses almost all pages, bumping into 301. And this is about 100,000 URLs. Can you imagine? It scans the same thing every day. Why he doesn't understand the meaning of the 301 server response code - moved forever. Or he has nowhere to put the budget crawl?

Varetananestt

2 weeks ago, I did a 301 redirect of the old domain to the new one. I did everything through nginx. There was a need to change the news id, for example /2055-old-url.html redirects to /1-new-url.html.I look in the logs - everything is in order, redirects where necessary, and the server response code is 200 on the new url. But this gone Googlebot every day bypasses almost all pages, bumping into 301. And this is about 100,000 URLs. Can you imagine? It scans the same thing every day. Why he doesn't understand the meaning of the 301 server response code - moved forever. Or he has nowhere to put the budget crawl?
I deleted the section three years ago, so it still crawls under it. And every time it gets 404. :LOL: