Automatic check of the phone balance, the remaining traffic, minutes and SMS, the balance of the Internet provider, bank cards, e-wallets, weather forecasts, exchange rates, points of bonus programs and other information with the ability to display balances on widgets on the phone screen.
The program receives data from the Internet, from personal accounts of providers - this allows you to monitor the balances of the whole family. SMS and USSD are not supported!
* More than 1300 providers in the directory!
* You can view the balances of several phones, works on dual-SIM phones
* Automatic background update of balances at a specified interval, after an incoming or outgoing call, after an outgoing SMS.
* Notifications about balance changes, about reaching a threshold, about a certain date, etc.
* The history of the balance is kept - you can always see at what time the withdrawal or replenishment was made.
* Several types of widgets allow you to flexibly customize the display of balances on the screen of your phone or tablet
* Backup / restore configured accounts
* Integration with DashClock Widget, Convenient Time, Tasker
* Integration info for developers: https://github.com/dukei/any-balance-providers/wiki/ContentProvider
* The most popular supported providers: Megafon, MTS (including home Internet), Beeline, Tele2, Life, Kyivstar, Velcom, Online, Dom.ru, Domolink, Alfabank, Sberbank, VTB24 (Telebank), Svyaznoybank, exchange rates in Russia and Belarus , Russian Post, EMS, Yandex.Money, Webmoney, PayPal, Qiwi and many others! Full list of providers: http://anybalance.ru/catalog.php?inapp=no
Attention! If you need help adding a new provider, do not write about it in the comments, write to the author by mail.
Full information at http://any-balance-providers.googlecode.com, support forum: http://w3bsit3-dns.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=300836&amp;view=getnewpost
The program is free in basic functionality. In the first month of use, full functionality is in effect, then the program switches to free mode with basic functionality. If you like the program, please support the developer and purchase a license (from $ 2.99). The license provides additional functionality, for example, automatic maintenance of providers in the most current version, installation of providers directly from the catalog, support for more than 7 accounts, full support for notifications.
AnyBalance and AnyBalance + are different programs (with a slightly different set of functions) built on Krawlly technologies: https://krawlly.com
Q. The program cannot get the balance (or other parameter), I enter the login password correctly.
A. There are several possible explanations.
1. The personal account has been changed. Check for provider updates to reflect these changes - the & amp; amp; quot; Providers & amp; amp; quot; menu, and the & amp; amp; quot; Update Providers & amp; quot; menu.
2. Personal account is not available. This also happens. If you cannot enter your personal account from a computer, the program will also not be able to. Wait for your personal account to work again.
3. The program cannot receive the parameter due to the peculiarities of your tariff plan. To fix it, just contact the author of the program (in the market - write to the developer).
Q. My provider is not listed in the directory.
A. Providers can be added independently (https://github.com/dukei/any-balance-providers/wiki), or you can ask the author to do this (in the market - write to the developer). Remember that to add a provider you NEED temporary access to your account (login and password). The provider WILL NOT work without temporary access to your account!
AnyBalance has an integrated automatic bypass captcha system 2captcha.com