Clashof-bot - and as of version 3.3.0 there is no Hourly Stats or hourly earnings in this brokenbot. Added a script from the forum to add Hourly Stats in order to find out how much we get hourly income.
- Hood mod for hourly report (changed to show profit, not loot)
- Added disabling of power saving modes
- Added sleep before shooting loot to make sure the bonus is displayed
- Fixed saving / restoring configuration so that update settings are saved between launches.
- Added PushBullet notification in case the wall is not found when BB wants to update it
- Added obstacle check
- Removed the restart of the BS while waiting for the main screen (sometimes it restarted at the wrong moment). I am using a bot monitoring tool
- Changed the presentation of date and time in PushBullet messages to use the system format
- Expirience uses globals to store statistics in mixed mode
- The experience loop does not start in mixed mode if the camps are nearly full.
- Fixed a bug due to which the lab button was not disabled on startup
- Fix laboratory selection if it was not specified before starting
- Fix variable inaccessibility when BS launch fails
- Fix for "Barrack unavailable" when an interrupt message appears
- Time has a system format
- Added statistics in CSV file
- Changed the resource log in search to avoid scrolling through the line to read full information
- Added check for obstacles before searching to avoid unnecessary restart of the BS.
- Changed the TH sniper to only use archers on the first wave. In my case, if TH doesn't fall into the trap, that's enough.
- The order of training the first archers has been changed. If TH snipe only uses archers, BB will not add giants to the troops.
- If the attack was TH by a sniper, then BB will drop the barracks and recount the troops to avoid misconfiguring the troops. This is for custom barracks only.
- The search for bases will not start with gold less than 100,000 and will end if gold is less than 20,000. Just in case.
- Correct search cost. Also show the current value in gold when searching
- Upgrade buildings, heroes will have a less cumbersome report and will check the minimum number of workers.
- Some changes in the PushBullet message
- Change the filename of the mining snapshot so that it is sorted correctly
- Fixed an issue with the attack now, when pressing the button affects not the current, but the next search
- Fixed the level of the castle of the clan GTFO
- Added a new training path through the Army Overview