Callback for Recaptcha R2

hil

Hi, I need help determining the callback for freepik.com/profile/login

I was able to get this far.
1) Opened the site in Firefox and did an inspect element
2) in the console if I type "___grecaptcha_cfg.clients". I see 2 clients. Which one do i select? 0 or 100000

1603933144226.png
3) If I select 0 then.. Is this the correct path.. "___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0].A.A." ..or do i need to go into some of the other letters below, like G, N etc. I was going with A.A as I see that it has the same sitekey value as I would need to use when I would request for the captcha response.

1603933521468.png
4) at this stage if I execute a callback I get an undefined error.
Do I need to specify the name of the callback in the brackets?
1603934017655.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Miller

2Captcha Engineer
Staff member
Hi, I need help determining the callback for freepik.com/profile/login

I was able to get this far.
1) Opened the site in Firefox and did an inspect element
2) in the console if I type "___grecaptcha_cfg.clients". I see 2 clients. Which one do i select? 0 or 100000

View attachment 87
3) If I select 0 then.. Is this the correct path.. "___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0].A.A." ..or do i need to go into some of the other letters below, like G, N etc. I was going with A.A as I see that it has the same sitekey value as I would need to use when I would request for the captcha response.

View attachment 89
4) at this stage if I execute a callback I get an undefined error.
Do I need to specify the name of the callback in the brackets?
View attachment 90

Hi!
[0] is for V2
[100000] is for V3

undefined is not an error, javascript console just evaluates any returned value of any expression you execute. The callback does not return anything and you see undefined

Use the following code to find the callback: https://gist.github.com/2captcha/2ee70fa1130e756e1693a5d4be4d8c70

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hil