2Captcha is a captcha solving service that can be used to recognize and bypass DataDome CAPTCHA. The process of solving DataDome CAPTCHA using 2Captcha involves the following steps:
1. Take the captcha image from the page of its placement and transfer it to the 2Captcha service.
2. The employee at 2Captcha solves the captcha.
3. The answer is returned to the user in the form of a set of point coordinates, which are clicked to solve the captcha.
To use 2Captcha to solve DataDome CAPTCHA, users need to integrate the 2Captcha API into their code. The API supports several programming languages, including PHP, Python, C++, JAVA, C#, Ruby, and Go. The API endpoint for creating a DataDomeSliderTask is https://api.2captcha.com/createTask. The task specification for DataDomeSliderTask includes the following properties:
- type: Task type: DataDomeSliderTask
- websiteURL: The full URL of the target web page where the captcha is loaded.
- captchaUrl: The value of the src parameter for the iframe element containing the captcha on the page.
- userAgent: User-Agent of the user's browser will be used to load the captcha. Use only modern browser's User-Agents.
- proxyType: Proxy type: http socks4 socks5.
- proxyAddress: Proxy address.
- proxyPort: Proxy port.
- proxyLogin: Proxy login.
- proxyPassword: Proxy password.
2Captcha is a human-powered recognition service that solves CAPTCHAs in a quick and accurate way by human employees. The service is not limited only to DataDome CAPTCHA but can also solve other types of CAPTCHAs, including reCAPTCHA V2 and KeyCaptcha. However, it is important to note that using 2Captcha to solve DataDome CAPTCHA requires the use of a proxy, and users need to monitor the quality of the proxy used.