Earning money online by entering captcha

CAPTCHAFORUM

Administrator
Captcha input is the easiest and most reliable way to make money on the Internet.

In order to earn money, you only need a computer and a keyboard. The point of captcha input is that there are many images that cannot be recognized automatically and customers are willing to pay for recognition of these images. We made a convenient service where such pictures are collected and made a convenient form for entering text from a picture. All you need is to correctly enter the text from the picture (from the captcha). You get paid for each captcha input.

To start working, you just need to register in the service, and then click "start working", after which the system will help you to complete the training, and in five to ten minutes you will start earning your first money!

About making money on 2captcha.com
2captcha.com is a site where you can make your first money on the Internet. Yes, the earnings are very small, and the work is monotonous, but you can be sure that you will receive everything you earn and you will not be deceived. 2captcha.com is a great start on your road to making big money online.

What do you need to work?
To work, you only need a computer or telephone with Internet access. You will also need to go through a simple tutorial, which will take no more than 5 minutes.

How to work?
Working on 2captcha is very simple - you press “start working”, the system gives you pictures with text, and you need to enter this text in the input field.

Who needs it, why do we get paid to recognize captchas?
We have customers who send us captchas for decryption. By entering captchas, you save time for very busy people. They have no time to solve captchas themselves, so they are ready to pay for captcha input.

Reviews on 2captcha
Google “2captcha.com reviews” and you will find thousands of reviews and instructions on how to work with 2captcha.

Working conditions
You can work at any time as much as you like. The service is round the clock, there is always work. You can work for a minute, or you can work for 8 hours in a row. We do not downgrade the rating of those who work little and in no way force employees to sit at work for a long time.

1643709822133.png

MargoDavis

I often have to deal with captcha. When checking text for uniqueness, you need to recognize one to three or four images. Earlier I heard that you could make money on this. There are sites where performers do the "work" of captcha recognition, and customers pay money for it. I used not to know how to earn money online without paying anything, but now I understand that only having a bunch of bitcoins is better than captchas.

Last edited: