Google deleted page because of emoji in snippet???

85go

Hello everyone!

The page was in the top1 for a specific request, I decided to increase the CTR and wrote the FAQ markup there.

I inserted an emoji tag (lightning) into the questions.

After a couple of days, questions began to appear in the SERP, but without emoji. And the positions immediately fell to 3rd place.

A week later, the page dropped out of the index altogether. Doesn't even find a piece of the sentence from the text on it. In general, Google does not see.

The webmaster writes that everything is ok 😭 Who will tell you what? Coincidences or really because of emoji can this be?

Code:
.tb_button {padding: 1px; cursor: pointer; border-right: 1px solid # 8b8b8b; border-left: 1px solid #FFF; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}. tb_button.hover {borer: 2px outset #def ; background-color: # f8f8f8! important;}. ws_toolbar {z-index: 100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid # 555; padding: 3px} .tb_highlight {background-color: yellow} .tb_hide {visibility: hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding: 2px; margin: 0px}

Oronttton

Hello everyone!

The page was in the top1 for a specific request, I decided to increase the CTR and wrote the FAQ markup there.

I inserted an emoji tag (lightning) into the questions.

After a couple of days, questions began to appear in the SERP, but without emoji. And the positions immediately fell to 3rd place.

A week later, the page dropped out of the index altogether. Doesn't even find a piece of the sentence from the text on it. In general, Google does not see.

The webmaster writes that everything is ok 😭 Who will tell you what? Coincidences or really because of emoji can this be?

Code:
.tb_button {padding: 1px; cursor: pointer; border-right: 1px solid # 8b8b8b; border-left: 1px solid #FFF; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}. tb_button.hover {borer: 2px outset #def ; background-color: # f8f8f8! important;}. ws_toolbar {z-index: 100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid # 555; padding: 3px} .tb_highlight {background-color: yellow} .tb_hide {visibility: hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding: 2px; margin: 0px}
There is no point in talking about this yet in the Google update, maybe because of emoji, or maybe not, hell you will understand
In two hours I can gain daily attendance and will stand like this until the last, or it will slowly gain in a day, this was not the case before
top queries are in the top 3, then for the top 100, then generally crashes

if you monitor my site every three hours, then 1000+ pages are added, then 1000+ are decreased