Google has released the sixth version of the Google Ads API. To take advantage of the new features, you need to update your client libraries and code.
- The change history available in the Google Ads web interface is ChangeEvent. Changes made in the last 30 days will be displayed here (with an indication of who made them).
- Managing user access to Google Ads account.
- The Maximum Conversion Value and Maximum Conversions strategies are now available as a batch bid strategy.
- Optimization score for the manager account (Customer.optimization_score_weight).
- Support for new audience types, including CombinedAudience and CustomAudience.