Google has resumed its tool for sending indexing requests

Last week, Google relaunched its search engine indexing tool in Search Console. It has been disabled for 69 days.

This was posted on Twitter:

8e487ba072[1].png

This feature is now available again in the URL validation tool:

ep24etzxmaefeoq__63fe3bce[1].jpg

Search team members also recalled that:

• If you have a large number of URLs, you should submit a sitemap to Google, rather than requesting indexing through Search Console;
  • Submitting index requests does not guarantee that the URL will be included in Google's index. Its systems prioritize fast indexing of high quality and useful content.
As a reminder, Google announced a temporary shutdown of the tool for sending indexing requests in October. This was due to changes to the Search Console infrastructure.

I am not using tool kits for SEO. In my opinion, Search Engine Optimization is too hard for me. I tried to use this strategy while promoting my website, but I always got errors, and I couldn't see any results. This is why I decided to pay money and use the services of grownomics.com.au. It is a company that is very good at digital marketing. Since I started to use their SEO services, I started to have more users on my website. I don't think that I would have the same number of new users monthly if I installed the SEO software.

Last edited: