How many years has mail correspondence been kept in the providers' special archives?

How many years has mail correspondence been kept in the providers' special archives?
And can I get it through the police if it is necessary to present the correspondence as evidence in court?

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted all the correspondence (for 5 years) from my server.

And can I get it through the police if it is necessary to present the correspondence as evidence in court?

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted all the correspondence (for 5 years) from my server.
Depends on the particular mail provider. For example, Google for example, in any case, will make the face a box and say that he deleted everything, even if the FBI comes with a warrant, although it certainly does not delete anything.

Yahoo, too, probably keeps it forever, but he won't give anything to the police either - he keeps it only for the gebni.

Depends on the particular mail provider. For example, Google for example, in any case, will make the face a box and say that he deleted everything, even if the FBI comes with a warrant, although it certainly does not delete anything.

Yahoo, too, probably keeps it forever, but he won't give anything to the police either - he keeps it only for the gebni.
That is, as a civilian, I have no chance of legally receiving correspondence from a special archive?