How will Google react to the essentially hacked site?

Naborrlds

I don’t know how to describe the problem correctly, but the meaning is as follows:

One rather old site (about 5 years old) on a certain topic, I decided to do it.
The site had about 5-10 pages on the subject, I decided to completely change the engine, downloaded the quick start, deployed with demo data, forgot to close the indexing in the robot, and Google indexed all the demos from the site, that is, on the main page and on other pages, the text with demo site ... Will Google punish for this? In essence, the situation is similar to hacking a website. hijacked the site. uploaded their content.

I immediately closed the entire site in noindex, prepared new texts of higher quality, I plan to add to the site and open indexing by adding the site to the webmaster's panel and indicating the sitemap there. Help with advice.

Xalis

I don’t know how to describe the problem correctly, but the meaning is as follows:

One rather old site (about 5 years old) on a certain topic, I decided to do it.
The site had about 5-10 pages on the subject, I decided to completely change the engine, downloaded the quick start, deployed with demo data, forgot to close the indexing in the robot, and Google indexed all the demos from the site, that is, on the main page and on other pages, the text with demo site ... Will Google punish for this? In essence, the situation is similar to hacking a website. hijacked the site. uploaded their content.

I immediately closed the entire site in noindex, prepared new texts of higher quality, I plan to add to the site and open indexing by adding the site to the webmaster's panel and indicating the sitemap there. Help with advice.
Behave well and everything will be fine. Google will come to you more than once.

Salebril

Well, think for yourself, for what sanctions should be presented? For the fact that Google came in while you were doing technical work on the site? All this rubbish is counted. Google will come back a few more times and select only the useful, despite the garbage. Now your task is to give him a direction for this useful with the help of the same robot. And if there is rubbish hanging there all the time, then the site will simply not be interesting to him.

Rinilorri

There will definitely be no sanctions. Google is aware that there are glitches with sites. Temporarily, this may have some kind of minimal negative consequences. But we're not talking about days and it's not worth it.