You can do with the Human Emulator:
- Auto-fill forms, text boxes, and other elements on any website like a human.
- Extract and sorting data(the prices, analytics, keywords, images, products etc.) and report generation. Parsing any data with possibility of saving in various formats.
- Full automation of social networks.
- Website promotion automation. Automation any SEO tasks. Filling the site (blog, online store etc) by content.
- Website testing by user emulation.
Human Emulator features:
- Multithreading. Can run many browsers simultaneously with multithreading.
- 100% browser emulation with Internet Explorer or Chromium.
- Supports http, https proxy, Socks 4, 4/5, 5.
- Solve captchas manually or remotely with built-in third-party service integration including ReCaptcha 2.0.
- Mouse move and click and full keyboard emulation using events sending or real mouse and keyboard.
- Disabled ip tracking through WebRTC.
- Load data from file/url/string.
- Works with database.
- Works with FTP. Allows to automate uploading and downloading files through FTP.
- Works with browser fingerprints.
- Cookie Management. Save, store, clear, and load or create cookies.
- Cache Management. Save, store, clear any cache files.
- Browser settings management. Useragent substitution, accepts, enable/disable images, frames, sounds, messages etc.
- Record actions and automatically convert them into scripts using tools the Macros and the Code Helper.
- Find and fix errors quickly and easily with Human Emulator Studio’s built-in PHP debugger.
- Find, scrape, and save any web page content.
- Send, receive, and scan emails using POP, SMTP and IMAP.
- Can type and click into any window on your PC.
- Developer tools integration.
- Automate Web Upload/Download.
- Any attributes of elements of the page can be changed, added or deleted.
- Built-in tools for working with DOM elements - Inspector, Tree, List.
- Remote control. Can be installed on the server and manage it from another PC.
- Available all the functionality of programming languages C #, PHP, Java Script and Phyton.
- You can use any existing C#, PHP, Java Script and Phyton code in the Human Emulator.
- Human Emulator library for .NET. Using XHE.dll for .NET you can develop your own applications.
- Computer vision. Identifying web page elements using their photo with computer vision.
Human Emulator has an integrated automatic bypass captcha system 2captcha.com