I cant find callback function Google ReCaptcha V2

mert.php

Hello everybody !

For this site : tr.foursquare.com/signup I've tried so many times to find callback function.

In google console i look under ___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0] but i cant find callback function.

I'm using 2Captcha and there is no submit button.Site say it position must be smilar that "___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0].aa.l.callback"

Please help me to find , thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

mert.php

Now i solved it with the help of 2chaptca support.
If there is no callback function in path , it not necessarily to trigger a js callback function.
I just clicked web site sign up button after fill the forms and 2chaptca response.

Last edited:

Mark Miller

2Captcha Engineer
Staff member
Now i solved it with the help of 2chaptca support.
If there is no callback function in path , it not necessarily to trigger a js callback function.
I just clicked web site sign up button after fill the forms and 2chaptca response.
Happy to hear that our team was able to help you and thank you for sharing the solution with the community!

levantoi368

please help me fix the error of not being able to select I'm not a robot
video link: streamable.com/qejts
I sincerely thank you for your help

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahrim

What I get in Console:
captcha.JPG

My Question is where you find this?
___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0].i_.O.callback.

If you Share step by step to find the callback. we will able to find all URL's callback and don't have to ask for every page.

kristen

What I get in Console:
View attachment 30

My Question is where you find this?
___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0].i_.O.callback.

If you Share step by step to find the callback. we will able to find all URL's callback and don't have to ask for every page.

To find and determine the callback function there are 2 ways:
1) easy (can be used for most of the sites): https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#callback
2) hard (for tricky sites who are probably trying to hide it): https://captchaforum.com/threads/pr...allback-function-at-mail-com-sign-up-page.56/