Make Money with 2Captcha

CAPTCHAFORUM

Administrator
1643128048711.png

Which is the minimal withdrawal amount?
1 USD

I have requested a withdrawal. When am I going to get it?
We deliver payments on week days, once a day.

What payment method do you use?
We currently support WebMoney, Payza, Perfect Money and Bitcoin.

Will you add new payment methods?
Yes, they are coming soon. The only payment method we aren't interested in is transfering directly to credit cards - the commissions are simply too high.

CAPTCHAs are cheap and there are few of them.
The average fee for one solved CAPTCHA varies. It depends on the number of CAPTCHAs that come to the service and the number of workers online. The fee goes down when there are many workers and few CAPTCHAs.

My referral has already earned 0.2 USD and I still did not get my referral commission. Why?
Affiliate earnings are distributed at night. Check your statistics tomorrow morning.

I have submitted two withdrawal requests on the same day. Which one will come to my purse first?
Payments are made once a day, every week day, in order of preference. If you have submitted two withdrawal requests, both will be processed at the same time.

Why is the money suspended?
We block money you earned for incorrectly solved captcha. If you make a lot of mistakes than your account will be blocked until moderation (takes up to 2 weekdays).

Viffleros

I am convinced that money is power. Whoever has more money is stronger. Some people say that money will not solve all problems, you can not buy health, love, etc. Of course, money can't buy health, but you can buy expensive medicine. With the money, you can study with the best professors. I'm not from a rich family, so I know how much money costs. Every time I get my paycheck, I structure my money according to the dave ramsey budget, and for a good reason. Every month I save money to buy my own house.

Last edited:

EllenJenkin

I am convinced that money is power. Whoever has more money is stronger. Some people say that money will not solve all problems, you can not buy health, love, etc.