OpenBullet is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more.
IMPORTANT! Performing (D)DoS attacks or credential stuffing on sites you do not own (or you do not have permission to test) is illegal! The developer will not be held responsible for improper use of this software.
How to build
- Make sure you have installed the .NET framework (dev) 4.7.2.
- Clone this repository and open the solution file with Visual Studio.
- Switch to Release mode for a much cleaner output.
- Build the solution (Visual Studio will fetch all the missing nuget packages).
- You can find the executables inside the folders OpenBullet/bin/Release and OpenBulletCLI/bin/Release.