Parser Add-In for MS Excel

CAPTCHAFORUM

Administrator
1646308554000.png
https://2captcha.com/software/nadstroyka-parser-dlya-excel

The Parser add-in for Excel is a simple and convenient solution to parse any websites like online stores, social networks, advertising sites etc.
It outputs the data onto Excel spreadsheet (you can save it later in XLS* or CSV format) and downloads files from website into specified folder.
The program has very flexible post processing of received data (a number of text functions, different types of filters, encoding, supports using variables, can split a value into an array and process each element separately, etc.

It's possible to output good's options into separate columns, find a price value on the webpage automatically, process data in JSON / XML format.
Parser add-in supports authorization, region selection, GET and POST requests, working with cookies and request headers, multithreading (up to 200 threads), recognizing CAPTCHA using 2Captcha.com service, caching, recursive searching for specific pages, saving downloaded images of the goods under the given names into one or more folders, and much more.

It can get source data for parsing from an Excel spreadsheet, use browser (IE) to interact with website, automatically find pager links.
Searching for necessary data on pages is based on searching for tags and / or tag attributes.
Specialized functions to process HTML allow you to convert HTML tables into text (or pairs name-value) in different ways.
Due to close integration with Excel, the Parser add-in can read any data from Excel files, creates separate sheets and files, dynamically generates columns for output, and uses the full power of the built-in Excel capabilities.

It also supports collecting of data from different types of files (Word, XML, TXT, PDF, HTML format) from a user-defined folder
Using this add-in you can configure the parsing of multiple websites. Before starting the parsing (by clicking on the Excel toolbar), you can select a previously configured site from drop-down list.

Parser Add-In for MS Excel has an integrated automatic bypass captcha system 2captcha.com

TiannaRobinson

Parsing sites in Excel is easy enough if you use the cloud version of Google Tables (Sheets/Doc) software. I found it to be a difficult solution to work with other documents. If you go now through the site, you will see that there are other software options. I am interested in how difficult it is to synchronize this data. I have an XML file saved on my computer that can be opened with text editors like Sublime Text or NotePad++. What other program can I use to open it if I work with the standard Excel?

Last edited:

Maarklar

In addition to your explanation, it should also be said that Site Parser supports authorization on sites, region selection, GET and POST requests, receiving and sending Cookies, and request headers. The search for the necessary data on the site pages is performed in the parser by searching for tags or tag attributes. Specialized functions for working with HTML allow you to convert HTML tables to text in various ways, automatically find pager links, and clean HTML from unnecessary data. In fact, in graphing programs, due to tight integration with Excel, the Parser add-in can read any data from Excel files, create separate sheets and files, dynamically form columns for output, and also use the full power of Excel's built-in features.