Sitemap xml

Xatyssau

Hey. Maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but I couldn't find the answers. I create a site on a local server openserver, a site on joomla, create a map with the JL Sitemap component, html maps are formatted, but the xml map is not displayed, the sitemap.xml file shows a 404 error.

Is it because the site is not on the Internet? :confused:

Ranilyar

Hey. Maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but I couldn't find the answers. I create a site on a local server openserver, a site on joomla, create a map with the JL Sitemap component, html maps are formatted, but the xml map is not displayed, the sitemap.xml file shows a 404 error.

The problem is most likely in the incorrect configuration of the component or in the component conflict and processing of 404 pages. To be more specific, you need visual evidence and access to the site.

Franoran

Спасибо большое, разобрался, у меня неправильно был файл .htaccess настроен

What about the .htaccess file configured?