Some captcha problem

vegadecirus

Greetings, you say that for a long time you did not pay enough attention to the criticism of your service.
and that 2Captcha is a fair service and always pays for the work,
but in addition to the infinite capchas, some things have been happening and we know if you pay attention to this type of errors...
I explain below what happens,
in this week in the bot, they have been appearing funcapchas of animals which I do, this is well done correctly,
but at the end of the work a huge X appears in red. And those capchas, despite being long and not at all fun, are not paid,
it is as if, despite being resolved, the server does not report the work done to the account, and they do not report a balance in the account,
nor do they enter despite having been resolved. in the account as it scores ...
another problem that I have detected is that the programs that use to send the capchas do not distinguish a normal capcha from a recapcha,
frequently recapchas appear to be solved in 10 seconds and the time is not enough to solve them, the bot cuts the capcha.
Will this problem have a solution? or we just limit ourselves to trying to fish capchas.
There are very difficult capchas and those who hire the services do not do it because the capchas are easy,
but they are people who know that these capcha have a degree of difficulty and sometimes intolerable as the dice capchas,
I can solve more than 600 capchas in One day, I can solve many types of them and in fact I do, but not all.
It is a lot to have to evade the infinite capcha.
I ask: how we avoid those capchas that do not produce any economic benefit despite the work done?
I am not upset, I also do not make a claim, I just inform them that they have a problem with the fun capcha.
This has been happening this week .. I don't know if to do them. because it is a job for which you do not receive any reward, because in summary and accounts it is a waste of valuable time.
This has been happening this week .. I made 100 captchas, and the bot in balance 0.00, I closed the bot, I reopened it 6 hours later, it was lost work,
I do not know if to perform the animal funcapchas. Because it is a job for which you do not receive any reward, because in summary of accounts it is a waste of valuable time.

Thanks.

Thanks.