Telegram became the second most downloaded app in the USA

CAPTCHAFORUM

Administrator
The Telegram messenger came out on top in terms of downloads among applications in the United States. The Daily Telegraph reports.

According to the publication, since January 6, 2021, Telegram has been downloaded about 545 thousand times. This is three times more than a week earlier.

It is assumed that the reasons for the growth were the blocking of Donald Trump's accounts in the USA - on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc., the ban on the social network Parler, where the supporters of the current president communicated, as well as the new WhatsApp policy, according to which the messenger will be able to freely exchange user data with Facebook ...

The founder of Telegram, Pavel Durov, has not yet commented on this information. At the same time, the other day he announced a massive outflow of the audience from WhatsApp to Telegram and urged the competitor to respect their users.

According to the latest data, Telegram's audience is about 500 million users and continues to grow.

85go

It seems to me that Telegram will soon either find a way to close it, or it will "give" its users to the special services. Since there are too many terrorists and madmen communicating in it.

Erenya

It seems to me that Telegram will soon either find a way to close it, or it will "give" its users to the special services. Since there are too many terrorists and madmen communicating in it.
I completely agree (y)

lolacola

That's cool I guess because Telegram also has credibility. And about the fact that the measures will be tightened, this is understandable, especially since I heard that they will make paid subscriptions (but the basic functions will be free as always).