A node.js utillity that automates captcha solving
- Node.js installed.
- npm, a node dependency manager. To install, follow this link.
- 2captcha API. For this, you'll need to sign up to https://2captcha.com/. Retrieve your API key from the dashboard.
- Clone the repository.
- Make a .env file from the provided .env.example file and paste the relevant values.
- Navigate to project folder and run npm install
- Modify the html elements in index.js file to your preference.
From the command line, run