Unable to solve Recaptcha callbacks of deezer with 2captcha

Sanali

I am having issues with captcha callbacks. The site deezer.com/en/login is using captcha callbacks with ___grecaptcha_cfg.clients['0']['Z']['Z']['callback'] but it's not working. I am freaked out!

Actually I am trying to automate my accounts in www.deezer.com/en/login. And I got the sitekey inside their js: 6Lf4g34UAAAAAF2O2sScZKutelN7GM1FYVBmMom4. But it isn't working when I insert the code inside the <textarea> with id="g-recaptcha-response", and I clicked on Login with Python Selenium, but it is still poping the recaptch v2!

1631002313679.png

1631002320564.png

I'm used some js scripts to find callback.

This stackoverflow thread helped me:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61759593/finding-recaptcha-callback

I'm also used selenium. I'm not sure this will help, but I hope:
Python:
captcha_solution = YOUR_SOLUTION

driver.execute_script('document.getElementsByName("g-recaptcha-response")[0].style.display = "block";'

driver.find_element_by_name('g-recaptcha-response').click()

driver.find_element_by_name('g-recaptcha-response').send_keys(captcha_solution)

driver.execute_script('window.reduceObjectToArray = (obj) => Object.keys(obj).reduce(function (r, k) { return r.concat(k, obj[k]); }, []);')

driver.execute_script('window.client = ___grecaptcha_cfg.clients[0]')

driver.execute_script('window.result = [];')

driver.execute_script('window.result = window.reduceObjectToArray(window.client).filter(c => Object.prototype.toString.call(c) === "[object Object]")')

driver.execute_script('window.result = window.result.flatMap(r => { return window.reduceObjectToArray(r) })')

driver.execute_script('window.result = window.result.filter(c => Object.prototype.toString.call(c) === "[object Object]")')

driver.execute_script('window.reqObj = window.result.find( r => r.callback)')

driver.execute_script('window.reqObj.callback("'+captcha_solution+'")')