Unicaps is a unified Python API for CAPTCHA solving services.
⚠ PLEASE NOTE
⚠ A solving service API key is required to use this package!
⚠ The list of the supported services you can find in the table below.
- A unified Python interface that is independent of the service used
- Uses native service protocol/endpoints (eg, no needs in patching hosts file)
- Supports 10 types of CAPTCHAs
- Supports 5 CAPTCHA solving services (3 more would be added soon)
- Written Pythonic way and is intended for humans
pip install unicaps
Simple Usage Example
>>> from unicaps import CaptchaSolver >>> solver = CaptchaSolver("2captcha.com", api_key="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx") >>> solver.get_balance() 2.84161 >>> solved = solver.solve_image_captcha(open("captcha.jpg", "rb"), is_phrase=False, is_case_sensitive=True) >>> solved.solution.text 'w93Bx' >>> solved.cost 0.00078 >>> solved.report_good() True