When calling the solve function the page reloads asking recapcha again.

paulo.jesus

Greetings.

I’m facing a problem to bypass this captcha:
bloomberg.com/tosv2.html?vid=&uuid=080c4880-08ce-11eb-9415-c7b0b3d3613b&url=Lw==
I used this code to find the callback function name:
https://gist.github.com/2captcha/2ee70fa1130e756e1693a5d4be4d8c70

I’m filling the field g-recaptcha-response with the response:
'document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response").innerHTML="' . $captchaSolverResponse['response'] . '";'

And calling the handleCaptcha(solveResponse).
'handleCaptcha("' . $captchaSolverResponse['response'] . '");'

When I call handleCaptcha the page just reloads asking to solve the captcha again.

I have other implementations that use twocapcha like this and are working fine. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Please, any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

binbin38

Thanks for your reply.

I'm doing this. In this part of the code:

'handleCaptcha("' . $captchaSolverResponse['response'] . '");'

When I call this function the page reloads asking for captcha again.
What language are you using? Please send me a picture of the code snippet you are trying
I think the error is because your code was incorrect. i have tried and succeeded before answering

paulo.jesus

Hi.

I'm using PHP and chromedriver.

I have the same solution that works on other sites that use recaptcha.

Here is the piece of code that tries to handle this.
Selection_170.png

Here I can see that the textarea is filled with de API solve response. The same response I'm passing to 'handleCaptcha'.

Selection_169.png

When I call the callback function the page reloads asking for captcha again.

binbin38

Hi.

I'm using PHP and chromedriver.

I have the same solution that works on other sites that use recaptcha.

Here is the piece of code that tries to handle this.
View attachment 78

Here I can see that the textarea is filled with de API solve response. The same response I'm passing to 'handleCaptcha'.

View attachment 79

When I call the callback function the page reloads asking for captcha again.
it's a pity that lately I don't seem to be using php. But I have sent you a video I tested using javascript.
p/s: Make sure googlekey and url are correct

thebeardedone

@binbin38 @paulo.jesus found this thread after dealing with zillow.com and it seems to be an odd one. I have the following code:
Code:
driver.execute_script("return handleCaptcha(arguments[0])", result["code"])

This python line of code executes the callback function but the captcha page just reloads. I also tested this from the browsers console and it works just fine. Note this works on other sites just fine and seems to be related to zillow.com only. I was wondering if anyone ever solved this as I am about to just use autoit to do it via emulation.

micuka13x

@binbin38 @paulo.jesus found this thread after dealing with zillow.com and it seems to be an odd one. I have the following code:
Code:
driver.execute_script("return handleCaptcha(arguments[0])", result["code"])

This python line of code executes the callback function but the captcha page just reloads. I also tested this from the browsers console and it works just fine. Note this works on other sites just fine and seems to be related to zillow.com only. I was wondering if anyone ever solved this as I am about to just use autoit to do it via emulation.

Hey, I am facing the exact same issue. I see a lot of guys are struggling with this as well. Did you manage to solve this?
TIA