Unique Content: Images

Moskil

Hello. When creating and optimizing a site, I focus on the uniqueness and usefulness of the content.
More specifically: I take photographs of goods in an online store, process and post.
But the essence of the matter is that I am not the first to post photos, but I give them to my dealers - who, in turn, push these products across message boards, marketplaces, etc.

As a result, we have: photos of my site are indexed for a week, photos of third-party resources are indexed faster. Accordingly (as I know), plus the uniqueness goes to third-party resources.

Question: if I post an optimized (compressed by weight) image in the original extension of 4000x3000 px on the site, and the images that are already on the Internet (described above) have a smaller extension. After indexing - does my image have 100% uniqueness and does it have an advantage over others in terms of uniqueness?

Roreeg

How do you think Google defines uniqueness in general? And how does it fight back in the SERP? What kind of bonuses does he give?

Xalis

The first thing that comes to mind to find out a unique picture or not is the metadata and its hash. But surely Google has a lot of other algorithms.